May 4, 2010, Chicopee, MA – The Apatar Team announced the release of Apatar Open Source Data Integration v1.12.3. It features the ability to retrieve deleted records from Salesforce CRM, increased data processing speed by implementing bulk migrations, the Delete mode for JDBC-based connectors, as well as a number of bug fixes.
1. Working with Salesforce CRM 10x Faster and Retrieving Deleted Records
a)The enabled Bulk API feature within the connector for Salesforce CRM allows now Apatar users to insert, update, or delete a large number of SFDC records 10x faster than earlier.
b)To allow Apatar users retrieve deleted records that are still in the Salesforce CRM's recycle bin, the returnDeletedRecords configuration parameter has also been implemented. Feel free to browse the user guide at
2. Delete mode added to JDBC-based connectors
This mode allows for for matching records based on the primary key and deleting them from data sources. To see the example of how the Delete mode works, look through Apatar user guides:
Apatar Open Source Data Integration features and benefits:
- No coding! Visual job designer and mapping enable non-developers to design and perform transformations, shortening implementation time
- Distributed under an open source model, reducing integration and maintenance costs
- Connectivity to SugarCRM, Salesforce CRM, MySQL, Oracle, MS SQL, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, GoldMine, IBM DB2, IBM AS/400, Sybase, PostgreSQL, dBase, EnterpriseDB, Vertica Analytic Database, vTiger, InnoDB, Firebird, Progress OpenEdge, Openbravo ERP, Compiere ERP, .CSV, EditGrid, XML, RSS/ATOM, HTTP queries, POP3, LDAP, FTP, WebDav, Autodesk Buzzsaw, any JDBC data sources, Amazon S3, Flickr, StrikeIron and CDYNE data quality Web services, and more
- Job scheduler and synchronization automate the data integration process
- Improves data quality with a variety of verification, filtration, and validation features
- Platform-independent, runs from Windows, Linux, and Mac OS
The latest Apatar build can be downloaded at http://apatar.com/download.html
Apatar is the leading provider of open source software tools for the data integration market. With powerful Extract, Transform, and Load (ETL) capabilities, Apatar enables its users to easily link information between databases (such as MySQL, Microsoft SQL, Oracle), applications (Salesforce.com, SugarCRM), and the top Web 2.0 destinations (Flickr, Amazon S3). Apatar provides support, training, and consulting services for its integration solutions. Headquartered in Western Massachusetts, Apatar operates a development center in Minsk, Belarus. Apatar is currently used by 10,000+ organizations and individuals worldwide. For more on Apatar, please visit www.apatar.com and www.apatarforge.org.