July 30, 2008, Chicopee, MA – The Apatar Team announced connectivity to Force.com Sandbox, which is a separate on-demand application environment where developers can build, test, and deploy Salesforce-related applications. The team confirmed that Apatar Data Integration can now successfully process Sandbox’s data using the connector for Salesforce.com.
Sandbox is commonly used by Salesforce.com customers for testing new customizations or features before rolling them out to users, trying out applications from the AppExchange directory, creating a development environment for building applications, and providing a training environment for employees. For more, please visit: http://www.salesforce.com/platform/application-development/development-and-test-enviorment/
Apatar Open Source Data Integration features and benefits:
- No coding! Visual job designer and mapping enable non-developers to design and perform transformations, shortening implementation time
- Distributed under an open source model, reducing integration and maintenance costs
- Connectivity to Salesforce.com, SugarCRM, MySQL, Oracle, MS SQL, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, GoldMine, DB2, Sybase, PostgreSQL, dBase, EnterpriseDB, vTiger, InnoDB, Openbravo ERP, Compiere ERP, .CSV, XML, RSS, ATOM, HTTP queries, POP3, LDAP, FTP, WebDav, Autodesk Buzzsaw, any JDBC data sources, Amazon S3, Flickr, StrikeIron and CDYNE data quality Web services, and more
- Job scheduler and synchronization automate the data integration process
- Improves data quality with a variety of verification, filtration, and validation features
- Users have the ability to create, share, and re-use pre-built data transformations and publish data integration output as a custom RSS feed to ApatarForge, the online Apatar community
- Platform-independent, runs from Windows, Linux, and Mac OS
Apatar is the leading provider of open source software tools for the data integration market. With powerful Extract, Transform, and Load (ETL) capabilities, Apatar enables its users to easily link information between databases (such as MySQL, Microsoft SQL, Oracle), applications (Salesforce.com, SugarCRM), and the top Web 2.0 destinations (Flickr, Amazon S3). Apatar provides support, training, and consulting services for its integration solutions. Headquartered in Western Massachusetts, Apatar operates a development center in Minsk, Belarus. Apatar is currently used by 4200+ organizations and individuals worldwide. For more on Apatar, please visit www.apatar.com and www.apatarforge.org.