June 27, 2008, Chicopee, MA – Apatar Team announced the Replace With function that enables multiple field value substitutions. Now Apatar users can automatically traverse strings for mutliple text values and replace them at a time, rather than apply manual field-by-field replacement iterations. The new function also allows users to specify whether the replacement should be case sensitive or not and whether the part of a value or the entire string needs to be replaced.
Apatar is the first company to release open source tools for non-technical staff and customers to access the application data they need to do their jobs more effectively. Apatar provides support, training, and consulting services for its integration solutions.
Apatar’s Replace With function guide:
Apatar Open Source Data Integration features and benefits
- No coding! Visual job designer and mapping enable non-developers to design and perform transformations, shortening implementation time
- Distributed under an open source model, reducing integration and maintenance costs
- Connectivity to Salesforce.com, SugarCRM, MySQL, Oracle, MS SQL, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, GoldMine, DB2, Sybase, PostgreSQL, dBase, EnterpriseDB, vTiger, InnoDB, Compiere ERP, .CSV, XML, RSS, ATOM, HTTP queries, POP3, LDAP, FTP, WebDav, Autodesk Buzzsaw, any JDBC data sources, Amazon S3, Flickr, StrikeIron and CDYNE data quality Web services, and more
- Job scheduler and synchronization automate the data integration process
- Improves data quality with a variety of verification, filtration, and validation features
- Users have the ability to create, share, and re-use pre-built data transformations and publish data integration output as a custom RSS feed to ApatarForge, the online Apatar community
- Platform-independent, runs from Windows, Linux, and Mac OS
Apatar is the leading provider of open source software tools for the data integration market. With powerful Extract, Transform, and Load (ETL) capabilities, Apatar enables its users to easily link information between databases (such as MySQL, Microsoft SQL, Oracle), applications (Salesforce.com, SugarCRM), and the top Web 2.0 destinations (Flickr, Amazon S3). Apatar provides support, training, and consulting services for its integration solutions. Headquartered in Western Massachusetts, Apatar operates a development center in Minsk, Belarus. Apatar is currently used by 4000+ organizations and individuals worldwide. For more on Apatar, please visit www.apatar.com and www.apatarforge.org.