October 9, 2008, Chicopee, MA – The Apatar Team added a counter to limit the number of transformation launches within the Scheduling application of the Apatar Open Source Data Integration solution. The new feature allows Apatar users to specify how many times the transformation should run before it stops. Apatar users will find the new feature particularly useful whenever synchronization needs to occur multiple times throghout a specified time interval. That way, instead of having Apatar run constantly and check the same data over and over, users can set synchronization to run only whenever it is convenient and/or there is a need for it.
See the Scheduling user guide to learn more about the feature:
Apatar Open Source Data Integration features and benefits:
- No coding! Visual job designer and mapping enable non-developers to design and perform transformations, shortening implementation time
- Distributed under an open source model, reducing integration and maintenance costs
- Connectivity to Salesforce.com, SugarCRM, MySQL, Oracle, MS SQL, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, GoldMine, DB2, Sybase, PostgreSQL, dBase, EnterpriseDB, vTiger, InnoDB, Vertica Analytic Databse, Openbravo ERP, Compiere ERP, .CSV, XML, RSS, ATOM, HTTP queries, POP3, LDAP, FTP, WebDav, Autodesk Buzzsaw, any JDBC data sources, Amazon S3, Flickr, StrikeIron and CDYNE data quality Web services, and more
- Job scheduler and synchronization automate the data integration process
- Improves data quality with a variety of verification, filtration, and validation features
- Users have the ability to create, share, and re-use pre-built data transformations and publish data integration output as a custom RSS feed to ApatarForge, the online Apatar community
- Platform-independent, runs from Windows, Linux, and Mac OS
Apatar is the leading provider of open source software tools for the data integration market. With powerful Extract, Transform, and Load (ETL) capabilities, Apatar enables its users to easily link information between databases (such as MySQL, Microsoft SQL, Oracle), applications (Salesforce.com, SugarCRM), and the top Web 2.0 destinations (Flickr, Amazon S3). Apatar provides support, training, and consulting services for its integration solutions. Headquartered in Western Massachusetts, Apatar operates a development center in Minsk, Belarus. Apatar is currently used by 5500+ organizations and individuals worldwide. For more on Apatar, please visit www.apatar.com and www.apatarforge.org.