Apatar is the leading open source alternative for traditional data integration and ETL software. Apatar brings together the innovation of open source and a solid, scalable data integration platform.
Apatar is looking for talented individuals to help us grow. A career at Apatar is an opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a global data integration software company with operations in Massachusetts and Eastern Europe.
1. Design and develop data integration software and connectors.
2. Analyze and enhance existing systems to better meet customer requirements and improve current system infrastructure.
3. Work with architects to create system designs and establish programming and code management processes and standards.
1. 3 or more years of experience in software development.
2. Proficiency in Java, Swing.
3. Understanding of service-oriented architectures, multi-threaded development, and distributed computing.
4. Understanding of ETL, EAI, ESB.
5. Solid understanding of Object Oriented design and development .
6. Solid background in database design and development.
ANSI SQL (MySQL, PostgreSQL, MS SQL, Oracle)
J2SE (Swing, AWT) or J2EE
Please send resumes to